Travel and the skin...
Prodermal and Dermalogica have got your skin protected even when it comes to travelling, particularly long haul flights. Air quality, fluctuating temperatures, lack of moisture, and sleep can all have a big impact on your skin during travel.
For great skin upon arrival, here are our top ten tips for tip top skin during long flights:
- If you like to wear make up to the departure lounge, its a good idea to cleanse after take off. Try Ultracalming Cleanser. This cleanser is perfect for travel as it can be removed without water.
- Gently apply a few drops of Skin Hydrating Booster around the eye area every couple of hours to combat dehydration.
- Super Rich Repair is the perfect protective moisturiser for flying or if you suffer from sensitivities try Ultracalming Barrier Repair. Both are great when exposed to outdoor elements.
- Spritz regularly; use Multi Active Toner if you are prone to dehydration or Ultracalming Mistif you skin becomes more sensitised during flight.
- Apply a hand moisturiser like MultiVitamin Hand and Nail Treatmentevery couple of hours.
- Use a lip balm like AGE Smart Renewal Lip Complex.
- Drink plenty of water and avoid alcohol.
- Eat lightly.
- Before you land, apply a moisturiser like Sheet Tint Moisture which will provide a dewy foundation tint and moisturisation all in one.
- Lastly, after the flight, massage Multivitamin Power recovery Masque into the skin and sleep with it on overnight.
Prodermal have your travel skin care covered with travel size versions of Dermalogica products and skin kits which are also perfect for every person on the go!
Yours in skin,
The Prodermal Team X