Everyone loves insider skin tips and advice on how to use their product range in different ways to achieve a healthier glowing skin. Read on for some of our favourite tips to help you achieve your best skin using asap, Dermalogica and Lovekins products.
Consistency is key
We all know that exercising regularly and eating a nutritious diet is important in keeping our body healthy, so applying the same principles with your skin care routine is also key to achieving a glowing healthy skin. If you are haphazard about your skin care routine, you won’t reap the skin benefits.
This doesn’t mean you have to use a gazillion products for great skin, it’s about choosing products built around your skin concerns, skin care goals, lifestyle and budget. Try not to “cherry pick” and stick to a well-rounded skin care routine that will provide the best results for you. If you need advice, our team is always on hand to help you choose the best solutions for your skin.
We all know the importance of cleansing the skin, but what about what you remove your cleanser with? Rinsing the skin really doesn’t remove your cleanser, the day or make-up off your skin. Use a gentle but effective facial cloth like our prodermal premium facial cloth. It’s been specially designed by, and used by our team to give the most effective removal cloth for a clean skin. Made of anti-bacterial resistant material, simply wet to soften and wipe over skin, rinse and repeat. Wash the cloth and let air dry. It dries hard and softens again when wet.
Get started on skin care
Starter kits or skin care collections are the perfect way to start a new skin care regime, to use as travel products or to have a complete routine at value for money. Products come in smaller sizes but contain a full skin care regime so that you can see skin results sooner.
If you are time poor, choose multi-tasking products or products that can be mixed together for a quick but effective skin care routine are key.
- Try mixing asap’s Gentle Cleansing Gel or Daily Facial Cleanser with the Daily Exfoliating Scrub for an effective cleanse and exfoliation in one. Not only is this a quick and easy cleansing solution but you will save on product use too!
- For a quick power cleanse, use Dermalogica’s Skin Prep Scrub with your Dermalogica cleanser for a clean healthy skin.
- An all in one! asap’s CC Colour Correcting Cream or Dermalogica’s Sheer Tint spf20 are moisturisers that provide hydration, tinted colour and a SPF all in one without artificial colours or fragrances, giving the skin a healthy radiance.
- The Gentle Make Up Remover from asap not only removes eye make-up without irritation but can also double as a cooling eye treatment due to the Cucumber and Aloe Vera it contains. As a bonus, it can also be used as a toner. Simply dampen some cotton pads and apply a pump and wipe over the skin.
Super skin savers
- Try the asap Soothing Gel as a mask. This soothing gel is jam packed with soothing, cooling and calming ingredients and is perfect to take the heat out of any skin.
- Use Dermalogica’s Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque as a leave on overnight treatment. Full of super antioxidants its guaranteed to be your ambulance in a tube for a glowing skin by morning.
- Mixing asap’s pure Loose Mineral Powder and Skin Perfecting Mineral Foundationtogether gives extra coverage and perfect finish.
- Ensure you apply asap’s pure Loose Mineral Powder to a dry skin and try the Mineral Base over the eyelids to prevent eye colour creasing.
- For an extra dewy glow to your skin mix Dermalogica’s Phytoreplenish Oil with your favourite foundation.
- For smooth skin base, try applying Dermalogica’s Daily Resurfacer under your moisturiser before applying your foundation.
Serums are renowned for their potent ingredient complexes that have been developed to give the skin targeted benefits.
- Mix the asap Super B Complex with the Super C Serum morning and night for added antioxidant, anti-ageing and anti-pollution protection.
- Use the asap Radiance Serum nightly to give your skin clarity and luminosity.
- Dermalogica’s Biolumin C serum is high in Vitamin C to promote brightening within the skin. Apply under moisturiser twice daily for best results.
Vitamin A/Retinol is a hero skin ingredient that gives great skin rejuvenation results. We recommend to start slowly and gradually increase the frequency of your application as your skin becomes adjusted.
- If you are new to asap’s Super A+ Serum, apply at night and start using once to twice a week and build up to nightly. Or try the asap Radiance Serum alternatively with the Super A+ Serum.
- Dermalogica’s Overnight Retinol Repair will give great skin clarity and smoothness however its recommended to start by mixing with the buffer cream and gradually reduce mixing in the buffer cream as your skin builds up tolerance for Vitamin A.
- Rapid Reveal Peel by Dermalogica is an at-home professional strength peel that can be used as a kick-start phase for those who are looking to achieve accelerated results. Start by using one tube of Rapid Reveal Peel every day for 3 days. After the 3rd day, transition to using one Rapid Reveal Peel tube every week.
- Always remember to use a sunscreen when Retinol/Vitamin A is being used on the skin.
- Patchy fake tan? Then try the asap Revitalising Bodymoist.This formula has 12% Glycolic Acid and will gently exfoliate to reduce your tan evenly.
- Firm your body skin with the use of asap’s Cellulite+ skin firming treatment. It’s perfect to use after dry body brushing or even a gym workout.
- Mix asap Gentle Cleansing Gel with the Revitalising Bodymoist for an overall body scrub and cleanse.
- Ingrown hairs, dry cracked skin or keratosis pilaris? The Clearskin Bodygelfrom asap is the perfect product to use as it contains an AHA and BHA complex to smooth the skin combined with White Tea and Bilberry to provide antioxidant protection.
- The Lovekins Baby Massage Oil is also great to use on grown-ups after sport to soothe sore muscles.
- Try the Lovekins Bath and Body Wash for some relaxing bath bliss. Containing essential oils, it will help to soothe the body and the mind; perfect for busy mums and dads!
- Dermalogica’s Conditioning Body Wash is an all-time favourite to use with the prodermal premium facial cloth as an overall body cleanse. Full of essential oils, this soap free body wash, cleanses without stripping and is perfect to preserve your fake tan.
Yours in skin,
The prodermal team X