Payot has added four new products to their Supreme Jeunesse range. Focusing on pro-ageing and not anti-ageing the four new products aim to reduce inflammaging in the skin resulting in a more unified, stronger and comfortable skin.
Inflammaging is where the cells are attacked from damaging environmental free-radicals (such pollution, stress and lifestyle factors etc) and experience cellular burnout. The cells are no longer able to recover and the ageing process accelerates. Repetitive micro-inflammation in the skin can spread through the skins tissue and weaken the defence systems of the cells. The skin can look tired, dull, dry and experience fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots.
The Supreme Jeunesse range utilises Payot's White Flower Complex consisting of Magnolia and Orchid extracts. These are two powerful antioxidants that help to protect the skin cells from damage. Carcinine (a patent blend of two amino acids) is also used. It has the ability to protect the skin from inflammation, glycation and to disrupt the tyrosinase process which is responsible for pigmentation and dark spots. Payot's other advanced active ingredients such as Brown Algae, Vitamin C, Wakame and Hyaluronic Acid are also present in these new products to provide advanced skin and cellular protection.
Payot's new Supreme Jeunesse products:
- rich in ogliopeptides to re-activate cell communication
- contains a patent of 14 powerful skin actives
- micro-pearl texture, each droplet individually produced
- designed for peri-menopause, menopausal and post-menopausal skins
- protect from oestrogen deficient skin
- balancing and fortifying on the skin
- can be incorporated into any skin care routine
- moonstone sourced from India to provide harmony and luminosity to skin
- can be used as an intensive overnight leave-on treatment
- velvety, non-sticky texture
- can be used all the way up to the elbow
- utilises green pea and vitamin C to diminish dark spots