Why use a primer?
Just as a painter uses primer to help paint look more uniform, facial primers even out skin tone for a healthy, no make-up look – and provide a smooth canvas for a lasting makeup-up finish.
It is important to pick the right Dermalogica Primer to fit your skin.
The SkinPerfect primer smooth’s away fine lines, brightens and primes for flawless skin, and preps for make-up application. Velvety silicones combine with Soy Protein to even out skin texture and Pearl Powder along with natural earth minerals provide a natural tint to help balance skin tone and enhance luminosity. A potent peptide helps improve skin firmness, as sunscreens shield against sun damage.
Benefits for aging skin:
- Multifunctional product not only acts as a make-up primer, enhancing the appearance and duration of make-up, but also conditions and treats the signs of aging while providing Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB defense.
- Smooth’s skin and stimulates collagen production to increase skin firmness.
against skin-aging UV rays.
Redness Relief Primer
New Redness Relief Primer SPF15 is more than a cosmetic primer. It’s a complete skin treatment. Designed to provide lasting relief for sensitized skin, it counteracts telltale signs of redness while soothing skin and shielding it from irritating UV rays.
Three benefits for healthy, balanced skin:
- It contains velvety silicones that help even out skin texture creating an instantly smooth surface, while strengthening barrier protection. Natural green botanical extracts provide a neutral tint, to help reduce the appearance of redness and create an even skin tone.
- Physical sun blocks, Titanium Dioxide and Zinc oxide, provide Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB defense without the chalky, drying or greasy effects commonly associated with SPF products.
- As part of the Ultracalming system, Redness Relief
Primer SPF15 contains ingredients such as Oat Extracts, Oat Kernel Oil and our
exclusive Ultracalming Complex known to dramatically
reduce redness while soothing irritation for lasting skin relief.
The Dermalogica difference
Many cosmetic primers claim they’re made for sensitive skin, yet they contain comedogenic waxes, fillers and fragrances that can lead to congestion, skin irritation, even sensitivity. Only Redness Relief Primer SPF15, from the skin health experts at Dermalogica, uses our exclusive Ultracalming Complex to help soothe and strengthen the skin while providing an elegant smooth finish for your best skin ever.
New lightweight, non-greasy HydraBlur Primer transforms the skin by “blurring” the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, mattifying oily shine and imparting a silky, smooth finish. The result is a perfect canvas for make-up application, or a naturally radiant, make-up free appearance when used alone.
Three benefits in one formula:
- Intense moisturisation: H2ORelease Complex and Abyssinian Oil help to provide intense, sustained-release moisturisation that locks in optimum hydration levels, helping decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Neutral coverage: Unique, microencapsulated colour technology prevents shade shifting and releases bursts of colour upon application to provide light coverage that balances all skin tones while Whu-Zhu-Yu Fruit Extract enhances skin radiance.
- Pore-refining properties: Pore-refining Mushroom Extract reduces the size and appearance of pores without drying the skin.
The Dermalogica difference
Many primers concentrate on the cosmetic benefits of facilitating make-up application and don’t take skin health into consideration. HydraBlur Primer is different. Bridging the gap between make-up and serious skin care, Dermalogica has fused powerful skin treatment technology with the most effective primer chemistry available to redefine expectations of what a primer should be.
Yours in skin,
The prodermal team X