New! Active Clay Cleanser from Dermalogica is powered by skin-balancing prebiotics, specially formulated to treat an oily skin. Skincare users with an oily skin will be familiar with cleansers that leave them feeling ‘squeaky clean’ but this effect often disrupts the skin’s natural moisture balance, leaving the skin vulnerable to bacterial attack. The innovative new formulation developed by Dermalogica cleanses the skin in four ways to keep oil in check while also supporting the skin’s natural moisture protection.
Active Clay Cleanser takes a wholistic approach to ensuring your skin’s microbiome stays healthy and protects your skin from moisture loss.
- Kaolin Clayabsorbs excess oil.
- Activated Binchotan Charcoal powerfully adsorbs impurities to help balance skin.
- Botanical lipidsand Murumuru Seedwork together to attract and remove excess oil from skin while helping to protect its natural lipid barrier and promote a healthy microbiome.
- A bioflavonoid-rich complex of Citrus, Aloe and Broccoli Extracthelps purify pores while leaving skin smooth, refined and revitalized.
- Massage onto dampened face and neck and rinse with warm water. Your skin will feel refined, revitalised and deeply purified. Always follow cleansing with your Dermalogica moisturiser, Active Moist is the best choice for oily skin.